The Supply Chain Analyst uses analytical data-driven methods to plan, coordinate, and create the master production schedule for Softgel/Tablet/Capsule/Powder/Liquid/Packaging. Responsible for planning production, managing inventory levels, quickly resolving any problems, and developing recommendations that support SCM planning and operations.
- Provides analytical support to the whole SC in the company.
- Collaborate with departments in order to assess needs, goals and perform actions required, across the entire supply chain (plan, source, make and deliver) seeking to manage product flow including issues, foresee challenges at all aspects of the supply chain by streamlining steps and locating the scenarios, options for best practices
- Review and analyze gathered data to locate areas in the supply chain process and develop methods to improve Implement methods to manage supply chain
- Research and seek out the most cost-efficient inventory management and methods
- Analyze in assessing vendors/Customers to ensure cost, quality, delivery, technical, and service capabilities to meet RP requirements; and resolve issue
- Execute supply chain related projects i.e Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects
- Proactively collaborates with peers across the company to identify best practices
- Develops project plans and executes productivity analysis
- Develops new templates, tools and applications as required
- Collaborates with team members to streamline and automate the SC process
- Conducts adhoc analysis as required
- 3+ years’ experience in a Supply Chain analyst role in same or similar industry.
- APICS Certification is a plus
- Computer Skills (Advanced) – MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), advanced knowledge of Data Analytics Tools such as PowerPivot and Power BI) a plus.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - company will match up to 3% of your annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position