We are looking for MACHINE OPERATORS to join our team!
- Conducts Major Set-up's: selecting Die Rolls and Wedges for use
- Conducts changeovers - cleaning all equipment and machines
- Cleans Shut-Off Valve and makes a new gel/medicine hose.
- Checks for appropriate heat settings
- Checks air pressure to Dies
- Checks that machine is working properly and product meets specifications
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic math such as: add, subtracts, multiply, divides, and combines units of measure
- Heavy Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Uses pallet jack (electric/manual).
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - matches up to 3% of your annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Robinson Pharma, Inc