We are seeking a Packaging Operator to join our team
This individual will be responsible for checking that each bottle is filled with the correct products according to the Packaging Batch Record.
- Assists with checking the line #, date, product name, strength, dosage form, lot number, and package size against the packaging batch record.
- Fills the machine with the correct components.
- Cleans and sanitizes production room prior to production run.
- Assists with the set-up of powder filling machines, powder hopper and vacuum systems to ensure proper production runs.
- Assists with the disassembling, cleaning, and reassembling of powder filling machines.
- Maintains a clean and functional work area at all times.
- Learns how to operate all automatic labeling and sealing equipment.
- Maintains and cleans the packaging room and equipment per SOP's.
- Learns how to perform line clearance when ending one lot and starting a new lot.
- Assists in setting up machines.
- Conducts physical inventory of labels and components before and at the end of each lot.
- Operates forklift/pallet jacks.
- Participates effectively in line changeovers.
- High school or trade/training/seminar a plus, but not required.
- 0-1 year packaging experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k-match up to 3 % annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position