The Supply Chain Planner manages and controls the forward-looking process of coordinating resources to optimize the delivery of goods, services and information from supplier to customer, balancing supply and demand, inventory planning, production/factory planning and scheduling. This individual has the ability to look at supply chain (upstream to downstream) with both short and long term planning in mind to handle different products and materials. Must be able to exercise the 'why' and the 'how' of an activity, increase the reliability of the results, use demand-driven methods to plan, coordinate, and create the schedule for Softgel/Tablet/Capsules/Powder/ Liquid/Packaging.
- Plans for production, manages inventory levels, quickly resolves problems, and provides recommendations that supports management in terms of planning and operations.
- Plans, manages, and coordinates all activities related to the supply chain to include: necessary materials needed to meet the changes of product demands from customers, changes from vendors and fluctuation.
- Manages/controls activities and processes for inventory on floor, expiring raw materials, long lead time, historical usage, forecast, performance, and blanket.
- Works directly with Sales/Customer Service department to determine most effective solution for FG delivery projection to customers.
- Collaborates with purchasing department to determine best estimated time of arrival on schedule from vendors.
- Works with Scheduling team and Purchasing to expedite order when requested.
- Manages and corrects inventory levels internally to ensure accuracy on planning.
- Supports proper utilization of ERP system.
- Resolves issues with appropriate analysis and countermeasures where necessary.
- Conducts and leads all meeting in terms of Supply and Demand reconciliation.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Supply Chain role in same or similar industry.
- APICS Certification is a plus
- Computer Skills (Advanced) – MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), advanced knowledge of Data Analytics Tools such as PowerPivot and Power BI a plus.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 3% of your salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position