We are expanding! We are in urgent need of an Maintenance Technician for 3rd shift.
- Performs the basic repairs on machinery such as encapsulation equipment, drying basket, washing, sterilization.
- Ability to perform general preventative maintenance procedures.
- Assist in basic repairs for equipment - (check voltage; check & replace fuses; check plumbing, check air, check gas, etc.)
- Complete maintenance work orders and entry-level preventive maintenance tasks.
- Maintain current training on all related cGMP SOPs as issued by Maintenance Management.
- Maintain a set of personal tools at his own cost as specified in the tool list supplied by the Maintenance Management. Specialized tools will be provided by the company.
- Minimum High School graduated and/or equivalent combination of education and experience in maintenance/mechanical environment.
- Must be available for emergency call-backs as required and is flexible toward work hours including holidays or plant shutdown periods.
- 3 or more years of related work experience
- Must be fluent in English (verbal/written) communication
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position