With new product lines, we need more people to join our team!
We are seeking an ENCAPSULATION MACHINE OPERATOR to join our team. This individual is responsible for producing high quality capsule products as specified per Batch Record Instructions. The Encap/Machine Operator must operate different type of encapsulation machines, manual/electric pallet jacks, and various operation machines in production area.
- Operate and monitor one or more encapsulation machines.
- Maintain the encapsulation room and machine cleanliness while running a product within specified guidelines.
- Performs in-process testing for physical appearance of capsules and performs periodic testing for proper fill weight.
- Reads and follows written batch record instructions; knows how to make machine adjustments as necessary to keep capsules within required specifications as outlined in the production formula.
- Properly labels and fills containers of capsules; moves containers to storage area.
- Notifies Lead and/or Supervisor of any product that does not meet specifications.
- Moves pallets/drums/containers to capsule rooms as required.
- Weighs each container, records weights on both the labels and batch record. Moves containers to storage area.
- Clean capsule room, lubricate and maintain machines as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures.
- Completes and checks required production records and documents.
- Identify and operate different types of equipment as directed.
- Understands and practices Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, and Safety Practices at all times.
- 0-2 years of production work experience and/or previous machine operator experience preferred.
- Ability to use calculator to add, multiply, subtract, divide decimals, basic units of measure and mechanics.
- Must be able to lift moderate weight of 30-50 lbs.
- Ability to move up to 500 kg (approximately 1,100 pounds), using the pallet jack.
- Required to operate industrial machinery.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position