With new product lines, we need more people to join our team!
We are looking for a Line Inspector for Tablets who can lift 30-50 lbs. You will need to pass an eye exam. If you have experience with pallet jacks and packaging, this position is for you!
This individual is responsible for inspecting finished products prior to packaging. The Line Inspector will also need to operate inspection machines, oscillators, grinders, manual/electric pallet jacks, floor scale, calculator, and basic mechanical tools.
- Learns to operate, and monitor the inspection equipment.
- Learns to clean room(s) and equipment as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain inspection area/room and machine cleanliness while inspecting a product within specified guidelines.
- Inspect and remove defective tablets.
- Labels containers of tablets for proper identification.
- Weighs each container; records weights on both the labels and batch record.
- Palletizes, move, and transports work-in-process and finished product using pallet jacks, forklifts, etc., for transfer to next work center.
- Exercises care in use of equipment; maintains an orderly work area.
- Observes Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, and Safety Practices at all times.
- 0-2 years of production experience.
- Ability to use calculator to add, multiply, subtract and divide decimals and basic units of measure.
- Must possess general knowledge of safe practices in the use of tools and equipment.
- Must be able to lift or handle materials of moderate weight (0-50 pounds).
- Ability to move up to 500 kg (approximately 1,100 pounds), using the pallet jack.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position