With new product lines, we need more people to join our team!
We are seeking a COMPRESSION MACHINE OPERATOR to join our team. You must be able to lift 50 lbs over your shoulders.
This individual will be responsible for producing high quality tablet products as specified per Batch Record Instructions. The Compression Machine Operator must be able to operate different type of compression machines, manual/electric pallet jacks, and various operation machines in production area.
- Able to operate, and monitor one or more tablet presses.
- Able to clean tablet room as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures.
- Able to maintain room and machine cleanliness while running a product within specified guidelines.
- Performs periodic testing for proper tablet thickness, hardness, weight, friability, and disintegration time.
- Reads and follows written batch record instructions.
- Properly labels and fills containers of tablets.
- Weighs each container, records weights on both the labels and batch record. Moves containers to storage area.
- Moves pallets/drums/containers of tablets to tablet rooms as required.
- Understands the lubricate process and maintain machines as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures.
- Learns to identify and operate different types of equipment as directed.
- Completes and checks required production records and documents.
- Maintains an orderly work area.
- Observes Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, and Safety Practices at all times.
- Observes and comments on the following throughout the run of the batch: Appearance Capping Flow Interruption, Sticking Binding Chipping Mottling Weight Fluctuation, and Breakage Extrusion Picking.
- Notifies the Lead and/or Supervisor of any product not meet specifications.
- High school diploma, GED and 0-2 years of production work experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to use calculator to add, multiply, subtract, divide decimals, basic units of measure and mechanics.
- Required to lift moderate weight of 30-50 lbs.
- Ability to move up to 500 kg (approximately 1,100 pounds), using the pallet jack.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position