We are seeking a Maintenance Coordinator who will work closely with the Maintenance Managers/Supervisors to ensure that maintenance activities and projects are running accordingly. This individual is responsible for supporting the day to day activities within the department. This position requires problem solving and analytical skills to assist in resolving issues, gathering accurate information, and implementing corrective action.
- Develop daily schedule for maintenance and adjust when necessary.
- Provide direction and support for departmental employees, including: safety, positive employee morale, scheduling, job quality, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Solve or troubleshoot problems as required and implement changes to maximize efficiency.
- Enter data into the MMS system
- Request for tools and parts as needed.
- Review and analyze reports, records, directives, and confers with management to obtain data required for planning activities, providing status of work, and any problems encountered.
- Generate reports to analyze the productivity of the department.
- Update and develop new procedures in compliance with GMP requirements.
- Establish or adjust work procedures to meet production and /or work order requests.
- Initiate and/ or suggest measures to improve methodology, equipment performance, and quality of work.
- Estimate, request, and inspect materials.
- Assist in conducting semi annual reviews of all employees in the department.
- Bachelor degree preferred. Technical or Vocational Certification a plus.
- 2+ years in administrative task in Pharmaceutical, Dietary, or related industry.
- Working knowledge of GMPs and FDA regulations as it pertains to document control.
- Excellent communication skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position