With new product lines, we need more people to join our team!
We are looking for QA Inspector for Packaging to perform and document inspections, checks, tests and sampling procedures during the manufacturing process. Monitors processes, provides support to Operations and enforces cGMPs and SOPs.
- Performs and documents a wide variety of inspections, checks, tests and sampling procedures during the manufacturing process
- Performs line clearance for removal of all previous products, components and foreign materials
- Approves work stations for readiness prior to use
- Monitors all aspects of the manufacturing operations and reports non-conformances to Supervisor/Manager
- Reviews documentation to assure accuracy and completeness
- Minimum High School graduated and/or equivalent,
- Minimum of 6 months -1 year of relevant work experience preferred
- Must demonstrate proficiency in English, verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced work environment
- Demonstrate ability to follow instructions
- Highly organized and detail oriented
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position