We are seeking energetic ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVES to join our team. This individual maintains relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential accounts. Resolves customer issues/problems, researches and makes recommendations for potential product enhancements or modifications to increase sales. May assist in the preparation of sales forecasts, quotes or negotiations.
- Reads, understands and practices SOPs, cGMP, Safety Rules, Department Rules, and company policies.
- Processes customer orders via fax and internet in an office environment.
- Answers about product pricing and availability inquiries.
- Follow-up with customer on quotes, orders, issues, and potential business.
- Act as an extension of the sales team.
- Professional communication via phone, email, and fax.
- Maintain department profitability through research, analysis, trending, defining problems and solutions.
- Complete reports accurately and on time, use reports to make decisions and drive sales.
- Work with customer, associates, sales team and managers to plan and forecast future business.
- Set objectives, plan, follow up and ensure all goals are met.
- Communicate effectively with all RPI’s inter-departments.
- Maintains a clean and organized working area.
- Follow up with customer order history.
- Manage a portfolio ranging from $100M to $3MM
- Maintain an 80% minimum of ship out on purchase orders due.
- Bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 1-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Able to multitask
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position