- Do you have so much skill it is falling out of your pockets?
- Want to work for an inspiring agency?
- Would you rather be part of a smaller, highly creative team?
Residential Resources is looking for a Fiscal Intermediary (FI) Coordinator, to join our rapidly growing team with passion, dedication, commitment to excellence and innovation, who is interested in contributing to the success of individuals with developmental disabilities lead independent and self-directing lives.
An FI Coordinator must possess:
- Ability to responsibly work independently and remotely
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Work in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Organizational skills
- Be hard working
- Take initiative
- Learn quickly
- Knowledge of computer software programs
- Comfort in learning and using digital tools
- Great team player
Check out our website at http://www.resresources.com/
For more information about self-direction, check out: https://opwdd.ny.gov/types-services/self-direction
Region: Plattsburgh, NY
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Residential Resources, Inc.