Work hard. Have fun. Explore outside the box. Support others in your community. Make a difference.
Residential Program Manager- Staffed Residence
Residential Resources is looking for a Program Manager in the Westbrook/ greater Westbrook Maine area. This is a salaried management position that would include the general oversight of one of our staffed residences along with some intermittent home supports/shared living programs. Responsibilities in the staffed home include general oversight of the home, providing training and support to all direct support staff as well as providing direct care weekly.
At Residential Resources our staffed residences are small 24/7 staffed residences that support both males and females diagnosed with Developmental/Intellectual Disabilities and/or traumatic brain injuries. All individuals need varied levels of support with ADL's, personal care support and medication administration. Behavioral experience is not required to work in or manage these homes.
We are looking for a manager with experience as a DSP including CRMA certification. The perspective manager should have a good eye for details, able to prioritize and multitask as well as being highly organized. Supervisory experience (such as a lead role) is preferred. Lastly and most importantly, we are looking for someone who is interested in assisting individuals to live meaningful lives, to support our staff to be successful and is excited for a new challenge by joining our team!
- DSP experience Required, current CRMA certification preferred
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicants must have at least 3 years experience as a licensed driver and have an acceptable driving history.
- An acceptable criminal history and other background checks are required.
- Competitive wages and excellent benefits package which includes healthcare, dental insurance, 401(k) plan, generous paid leave program, plus a variety of employee discounts.
Quality * Creativity * Diversity * Trust * Truth/Honesty * Respect * Empowerment
We value diversity in everything we do. EOE. www.resresources.com
This is a management position
This is a full time position