Residential Resources Inc. is currently seeking a Direct Support Professional candidate for one of our Scarborough homes. This program supports 3 male clients, who enjoy being outside and engaged in their community. The ideal candidate for this role would be energetic, motivated, patient, and have a willingness to learn and adapt.
Part-Time and Full-Time schedules available!
- Ensure the safety and well-being of individuals as outlined in their Person-Centered Plan
- Provide in-home support including companionship, assistance with household tasks, meal preparation, personal care and at home activities
- Provide opportunities for individuals to be part of the community and participate in recreational activities such as running errands, going to the movies, out to eat or visiting family and friends
- Comply with COVID-19 guidelines and procedures
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have an acceptable driving history
- Must have an acceptable criminal history and other background checks are required
- Experienced staff are a plus! However, we offer paid training to obtain your DSP, CRMA, CPR & MANDT
Get to know us by visiting our website: www.resresources.com
Our Guiding Principles: CREATIVITY ~ TRUTH & HONESTY ~ EMPOWERMENT ~ DIVERSITY ~ QUALITY ~ RESPECT ~ TRUST ~ FUN!
Residential Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Region: Scarborough, ME
This is a full time position