Creativity - Truth & Honesty - Empowerment - Diversity - Quality - Respect - Trust
Residential Resources is seeking Direct Support Professionals to fill Full-Time and Part time positions in the Keene and Greater Keene area. We have multiple openings in our staffed residences (residential supports) as well as in the community (CPS supports). There are opportunities for days/nights/weekends and even overnight positions available!
We are looking for compassionate, dedicated DSP's who enjoy having fun and appreciating the little things while supporting someone to live the life they choose to live! At Residential Resources you will receive excellent support and training and be part of a professional, collaborative, creative team where we are committed to your success!
*We are taking precautions due to Covid-19 and as much as possible staff are limited to working in one home with a small group of co-workers, ensuring that there is limited cross over and we can keep staff and individuals safe during this time.
- Must have at least three years experience as a licensed driver and have an acceptable driving history.
- Must have an acceptable criminal history and other background checks as required.
- Experience providing ADL supports (and specifically personal care needs) preferred but not required; we will absolutely train the right person!
WAGES & BENEFITS
- Wage is 12.00 per hour for full time positions, increased rates for float staff and leads.
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan
- Generous Paid Leave Program
- Variety of Employee Discounts
- And MORE!!
Visit our website: www.workthatchangeslives.com to check out our other full time and part time opportunities.
We value diversity in everything we do.
Residential Resources is proudly equal opportunity. It is our culture, not compliance.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Residential Resources, Inc.