Creativity - Truth & Honesty - Empowerment - Diversity - Quality - Respect - Trust
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with someone and make a difference in their lives? Are you new to working with individuals diagnosed with Developmental/Intellectual Disabilities but are interested in being a Direct Support Professional? Are you a seasoned DSP looking for growth and opportunity as a Lead or a Float? If you are looking for an opportunity we have one to offer you!
Residential Resources has multiple openings in our staffed residences in the Keene and greater Keene area. We have direct support openings (Full Time, Part Time, Relief) as well as openings for Leads and Float staff.
We have a very diverse group of programs from homes that are great for staff who have never worked in the field, to those that a staff with some experience under their belt would excel at. Come on in and meet with our team and see if there is a position that works for you!
- Must have at least three years experience as a licensed driver and have an acceptable driving history.
- Must have an acceptable criminal history and other background checks as required.
- Previous experience as a DSP or other direct care position is required for Lead and Float Positions.
WAGES & BENEFITS
- Wages start at 12.00 per hour (increased rates for floats and leads)
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan
- Generous Paid Leave Program
- Variety of Employee Discounts
- And MORE!!
Visit our website: www.workthatchangeslives.com to check out our other full time and part time opportunities.
Residential Resources is proudly equal opportunity. It is our culture, not compliance.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Residential Resources, Inc.