Have fun. Explore outside the box. Support others in your community.
Make a difference.
We are currently looking for multiple experienced Direct Support Professional's (DSP's) to work in our two person staffed residence in Derry, NH. Both men in the home have Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities and need varied levels of support on a daily basis. We are looking for experienced DSP's that are looking to support folks and have a good time while doing so.
The men in the home require assistance with medication administration, food prep (cooking and preparing food/cutting for eating), personal care/hygiene support and home maintenance/cleaning. Depending on the shift you may also be spending time in the community with the men (there is a company van) or assisting with medical appointments.
We are looking for dedicated, experienced staff who are ready to have a good time, have good sense of humor, and can be patient when needed.
If you like antique car shows, Elvis, Law and Order, or aviation this might be the right place for you!
The full time positions available include:
- First Shift full time DSP
- Sunday 7:30am-11:30pm (14hrs- double shift)
- Monday 3:30pm-11:30pm (8 hrs)
- Tuesday 3:30pm-11:30pm (8hrs)
- Wednesday 3:30am-9:30pm (6 hrs)
- Thursday- OFF
- Friday- OFF
- Saturday- OFF
- Pay: 12.00 per hour with benefits, OT options available if desired.
*note* we also have part time opportunities available as well, if your not interested in the double we may also be able to move other shifts around!!!
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicant must have at least 3 years experience as a licensed driver, and have an acceptable driving history.
- An acceptable criminal history and other background checks are required.
- Experience is necessary for this program (medication administration a plus but not required)
Excellent benefits package which includes healthcare, dental insurance, 401(k) plan, generous paid leave program, plus a variety of employee discounts.
Our mission is to be the best provider of skilled and caring Human Services in our markets. If you share our mission and would like to be part of a team working hard to achieve it, we would love to get to know you. Make a difference in the world, one person at a time.
Quality * Creativity * Diversity * Trust * Truth/Honesty * Respect * Empowerment
We value diversity in everything we do.
Residential Resources is proudly equal opportunity. It is our culture, not compliance.
Region: Londonderry, NH
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position