Work hard. Have fun. Explore outside the box. Support others in your community. Make a difference.
A woman living in the Penacook NH area is looking for a temporary DSP who is outgoing, patient, and experienced to work with her 40 hours per week (temporarily). This position would include supports both in her residence (25 hours) and time out in the community (15 hours). Please note that due to Covid-19 restrictions the community hours may be limited to residential- but the position will remain at 40 hrs.
We are looking for a temporary seasoned DSP with behavioral/mental health experience who would like to support someone to live their best life.
This person may need some help with mobility/ambulation as well as some personal care supports. Due to these needs she has respectfully asked that only female applicants be considered for this position.
The ideal temporary candidate would be able to maintain a positive, upbeat attitude while continuing to help develop a well-rounded and enriching community and residential program. While we do not have a timeline of how long this temporary position may last, it could lead to a permanent relief position for the Individual.
The following position is available:
- The scheduled hours for this temporary position are Monday through Friday 8am - 4pm
- Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.workthatchangeslives.com
Rate of pay:
- $16.00-$17.00 per hour, full time position with benefits. RRI also reimburses travel at a rate of $0.40/mile for supports provided within the community (CPS hours).
- Experience working with individuals with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities as well as experience with behavioral needs/mental health supports is a must.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicants must have at least 3 years experience as a licensed driver, have an acceptable driving history, a reliable vehicle, and carry 100/300 bodily injury/liability auto insurance.
- An acceptable criminal and other background checks are required.
Our mission is to be the best provider of skilled and caring Human Services in our markets. If you share our mission and would like to be part of a team working hard to achieve it, we would love to get to know you. Make a difference in the world, one person at a time.
Quality * Creativity * Diversity * Trust * Truth/Honesty * Respect * Empowerment
We value diversity in everything we do.
Residential Resources is proudly equal opportunity. It is our culture, not compliance.
Region: Londonderry, NH
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position