Residential Resources Inc. is currently seeking a Direct Support Professional candidate for one of our Scarborough homes. This program supports 3 male clients, who enjoy being outside and engaged in their community. The ideal candidate for this role would be energetic, motivated, patient, and have a willingness to learn and adapt.
BLOCK SCHEDULING AVAILABLE!!
- Ensure the safety and well-being of individuals as outlined in their Person-Centered Plan
- Provide in-home support including companionship, assistance with household tasks, meal preparation, personal care, and at-home activities
- Provide opportunities for individuals to be part of the community and participate in recreational activities such as running errands, going to the movies, out to eat, or visiting family and friends
- Comply with COVID-19 guidelines and procedures
- Must be at least 21 years old
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be a licensed driver with an acceptable driving history
- Must have acceptable background checks
- At least 1 year of experience in the field. We will train the right person.
Get to know us by visiting our website: www.resresources.com
Our Guiding Principles: CREATIVITY ~ TRUTH & HONESTY ~ EMPOWERMENT ~ DIVERSITY ~ QUALITY ~ RESPECT ~ TRUST ~ FUN!
Residential Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Region: Scarborough, ME
This is a full time position