Creativity - Truth & Honesty - Empowerment - Diversity - Quality - Respect - Trust
Do you enjoy supporting individuals to live a more independent and rewarding life? Do you like to "change things up" by having the opportunity to work in different homes?
Residential Resources is seeking an experienced Direct Support Professional to fill a Full-Time Float position. As a float, you will be trained in all three of our staffed residences in Salem, Derry and Sandown, NH. You will be provided considerable training and support in this position with very regular contact with your supervisor. Levels of support vary in each home but most require some supports in general ADL's, cooking, cleaning and personal care.
We will work with you to accommodate your needs/schedule as you work with us. You will have a final schedule identified for one month per schedule and will be guaranteed 35 to 40 hours per week.
- Must have at least three years experience as a licensed driver and have an acceptable driving history.
- Must have an acceptable criminal history and other background checks as required.
- Previous experience as a DSP or other direct care position is preferred.
- 1201 Medication Training is preferred but not required.
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan
- Generous Paid Leave Program
- Variety of Employee Discounts
- And MORE!!
Visit our website: www.workthatchangeslives.com to check out our other full time and part time opportunities.
Residential Resources is proudly equal opportunity. It is our culture, not compliance.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Residential Resources, Inc.