Residential Resources Inc. is currently seeking a Direct Support Professional candidates for our group homes throughout Cumberland and York county. Our ideal candidate is energetic, motivated, patient, and must have a willingness to learn new things.
Part-Time and Full-Time schedules available!
- Ensure the safety and well-being of individuals as outlined in their Person-Centered Plan
- Provide in-home support including companionship, assistance with household tasks, meal preparation, personal care, and at-home activities
- Provide opportunities for individuals to be part of the community and participate in recreational activities such as running errands, going to the movies, out to eat, or visiting family and friends
- Comply with COVID-19 guidelines and procedures
- Must be at least 21 years old
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be a licensed driver with an acceptable driving history
- Must have acceptable background checks
- At least 1 year of experience in the field. We will train the right person.
Get to know us by visiting our website: www.resresources.com
Our Guiding Principles: CREATIVITY ~ TRUTH & HONESTY ~ EMPOWERMENT ~ DIVERSITY ~ QUALITY ~ RESPECT ~ TRUST ~ FUN!
Residential Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Region: Scarborough, ME
This is a full time position