A successful Program Manager must be comfortable with providing hands-on personal care, provide guidance and support to their staff, transporting individuals to community outings, and have a positive attitude.
Program Manager is 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
Occasional weekend or evening hours might be possible. We believe in work/life balance.
- Responsible for care and supervision of individuals as outlined in the Person-Centered Plan.
- Provide direct care support including companionship, assistance with household tasks, meal preparation, personal care, and at-home activities.
- Provide opportunities for individuals to be part of the community & participate in recreational activities such as running errands, going to the movies, out to eat, or visiting family and friends.
- Delegate and assign duties to staff as needed.
- Acts as an active member of the emergency on-call team.
- Assists with the preparation and implementation of the PCP/Annual Plans for all participants in the programs, e.g., Response Sheets and Objective Implementation sheets.
- Ensures that the quality of assigned programs meets company standards.
- Ensures that appropriate on-site monitoring of programs occurs.
- Ensures that all required participant-specific documentation occurs, e.g., occurrence reports and behavior tracking, etc.
- Maintains the program schedules to ensure open shifts are covered and allocated hours are met. Provides coverage to open shifts as necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be a licensed driver with an acceptable driving history (and been a driver for at least 3 years).
- Must have acceptable background checks
- At least 1 year of experience in the field. We will train the right person.
- Generous Paid Leave Package
- Medical, Dental and Life insurance
- Fun additional benefits
Quality * Creativity * Diversity * Trust * Truth/Honesty * Respect * Empowerment
We value diversity in everything we do.
Residential Resources is proudly equal opportunity. It is our culture, not compliance.
Region: Scarborough, ME
This is a full time position