Creativity - Truth & Honesty - Empowerment - Diversity - Quality - Respect - Trust
Residential Resources is looking for dedicated, compassionate people to work as direct support professionals in our residential homes. Things are a little different these days with staying home and being socially distant rather than spending time in local communities so we are looking for "out of the box" thinkers who can be creative while working with someone. Perhaps someone who enjoys menu planning/cooking, or reorganizing/decorating, arts and crafts, even a movie buff. It is important that we continue to support our folks to have meaningful and enriched lives, so someone that can bring some excitement to the table would be very much appreciated!
Residential Resources supports individuals diagnosed with intellectual/developmental disabilities. We have multiple homes in the greater Keene Area where we support individuals with varied levels of needs. Because of this we can accommodate skilled and experienced DSPs as well as folks that are brand new to the field and want to try something new. We also have float and lead positions available!
We have multiple openings for part time and full time, 1st 2nd or 3rd shift all days of the week; so we can truly work around your schedule!
- Applicants must have at least three years experience as a licensed driver and have an acceptable driving history.
- Must have an acceptable criminal history and other background checks as required.
- Experience providing ADL supports (and specifically personal care needs) preferred but not required; we can certainly train the right person.
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan
- Generous Paid Leave Program
- Variety of Employee Discounts
- And MORE!!
Visit our website: www.workthatchangeslives.com to check out our other full time and part time opportunities.
We value diversity in everything we do.
Residential Resources is proudly equal opportunity. It is our culture, not compliance.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Residential Resources, Inc.