Creativity - Truth & Honesty - Empowerment - Diversity - Quality - Respect - Trust
Residential Resources is looking for a relief staff to support a lovely young woman in the Greenfield, NH area. We are looking for a compassionate person to join a strong existing team at one of our residential homes (1 person home) in Greenfield, NH.
This young woman is typically quite active and enjoys physical (outside when appropriate) activities. She enjoys swimming, hiking and gymnastics. On her down time she enjoys listening to music and being read to. While in her home she assists with household chores and likes to assist with meal preparation. This person requires some support with her personal care tasks and needs to be monitored while eating.
If you are looking for a flexible relief schedule in a position where you can support someone to live an full and enriching life, we encourage you to apply!
- Applicants must have at least three years experience as a licensed driver and have an acceptable driving history.
- Must have an acceptable criminal history and other background checks as required.
- Experience as a DSP or other related support staff position preferred, but we will certainly train the right person.
WAGES & BENEFITS
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan
- Generous Paid Leave Program
- Variety of Employee Discounts
Quality * Creativity * Diversity * Trust * Truth/Honesty * Respect * Empowerment
We value diversity in everything we do.
Visit www.resresources to learn more.
Residential Resources is proudly equal opportunity. It is our culture, not compliance.
This is a non-management position
This is a relief/per diem position