Residential Resources is seeking a Residential Support Staff/ DSP to work in our Staffed Residence in Sandown, NH. We are seeking an applicant interested in 2nd shift (4:00 pm-11:00 pm). We have many nights open so we can work with you and your schedule! Part-time and Full-time applicants are welcome!
We are looking for a compassionate, dedicated DSP who enjoys supporting individuals to live the life they choose to live! This home supports three individuals (two males and one female) with two support staff on at all times. All three people are wonderful to work with and are looking for dedicated staff that enjoys a slower-paced lifestyle. Each person requires varied levels of support with all activities of daily living including medication administration, meal prep, and personal care supports. This is a perfect home for entry-level support staff!
- At least three years experience as a licensed driver with an acceptable driving history.
- Acceptable criminal history and other background checks as required.
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan with company contribution
- Generous Paid Leave Program
- A variety of Employee Discounts
- And MORE!!
Quality * Creativity * Diversity * Trust * Truth/Honesty * Respect * Empowerment
We value diversity in everything we do.
Visit www.resresources to learn more.
Residential Resources is proudly equal opportunity. It is our culture, not compliance.
Region: Londonderry, NH
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position