Residential Resources is seeking Direct Support Professionals to fill full-time positions in our homes in Marlborough and Winchester. We have 3rd shift openings in our staffed residences. Shifts are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 8:00PM -8:00AM.
We are looking for compassionate, dedicated DSP's who enjoy having fun and appreciating the little things while supporting someone to live the life they choose to live! At Residential Resources you will receive excellent support and training and be part of a professional, collaborative, creative team where we are committed to your success!
· Licensed driver with 3 years' experience and acceptable driving record
· Acceptable criminal history and other background checks as required
· Experience working with individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities
· High School diploma
· DSP Certification
· CPR Certification
We offer an excellent BENEFITS package including:
· Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
· 401(k) with company contribution
· Generous Paid Leave Program
· Employee Discounts
· Professional Development
Quality * Creativity * Diversity * Trust * Truth/Honesty * Respect * Empowerment
We value diversity in everything we do.
Visit www.resresources to learn more.
Residential Resources is proudly equal opportunity. It is our culture, not compliance.
Region: Keene, NH
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position