Direct Support Professional
Are you looking for a career that can truly change lives? Do you have a passion for helping others? If so, we want to meet you! Our company offers a flexible, friendly environment with room to grow. Come join us... Residential Resources is looking for a compassionate, experienced Direct Support Professional (DSP) to join our growing company in the Greater Keene area. This position includes residential and community support with an individual that is quite active. Some favorite activities are swimming, yoga, walks, and listening to music. Responsibilities include support with personal care tasks, monitoring while eating, and working to complete household chores.
THIS IS A FIRST SHIFT POSITION 8:00AM-4:00PM
· Licensed driver with 3 years' experience and acceptable driving record
· Acceptable criminal history and other background checks as required
· Experience working with individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities
· High School diploma
· DSP Certification
· CPR Certification
We offer an excellent BENEFITS package including:
· Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
· 401(k) with company contribution
· Generous Paid Leave Program
· Employee Discounts
· Professional Development
Quality * Creativity * Diversity * Trust * Truth/Honesty * Respect * Empowerment
We value diversity in everything we do.
Visit www.resresources to learn more.
Residential Resources is proudly equal opportunity. It is our culture, not compliance.
Region: Keene, NH
This is a full time position