Residential Resources supports individuals diagnosed with intellectual/developmental disabilities. We have multiple homes in the greater Keene area supporting individuals with varied levels of needs. Because of this, we can accommodate skilled and experienced DSPs as well as those that are brand new to the field.
We have multiple openings for part-time and full-time, 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shifts every day of the week; so, we can truly work around your schedule!
- Applicants must have at least three years of experience as a licensed driver and have an acceptable driving history.
- Must have an acceptable criminal history and other background checks as required.
- Experience providing ADL support (and specifically personal care needs) preferred but not required; we can certainly train the right person.
WAGES & BENEFITS
- Competitive Wages
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan
- Generous Paid Leave Program
- Variety of Employee Discounts
- And MORE!!
Quality * Creativity * Diversity * Trust * Truth/Honesty * Respect * Empowerment
We value diversity in everything we do.
Visit www.resresources to learn more.
Residential Resources is proudly equal opportunity. It is our culture, not compliance.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position