Residential Resources is seeking an experienced Direct Support Professional to fill a Weekend Float position. As a float, you will be trained in multiple programs. We will work with you to provide your schedule for a month at a time and guarantee that you are scheduled for at least 40 hours per week. The successful candidate must be available for VARIED SHIFTS. You will receive excellent support and training and be part of a professional, collaborative, creative team committed to your success!
- 3+ years of experience as a licensed driver with an acceptable driving history.
- Acceptable criminal history and other background checks as required.
- Experience providing ADL support (specifically personal care needs) is preferred but not required; we will train the right person.
- 1201 Medication Training is preferred but not required.
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- 401 (k) with company contribution
- Generous Paid Leave Program
- Employee Discounts
Quality * Creativity * Diversity * Trust * Truth/Honesty * Respect * Empowerment
We value diversity in everything we do.
Visit www.resresources to learn more.
Residential Resources is proudly equal opportunity. It is our culture, not compliance.
Region: Keene, NH
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position