Residential Resources is hiring a Group Home / Program Manager in the Greater Westbrook, Maine, area.
We have an incredible culture with people that encourage, help, and support each other. We promote work-life balance and have a strong on-call system so your time off is off! Our managers have small caseloads so you can really get to know the individuals we support and the staff.
The ideal candidate is an organized team player with supervisory and direct care experience. This position is responsible for monitoring the quality of services in the assigned programs and supervising staff.
Some duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring adherence to all policies and standards
- Planning and providing guidance, supervision and coaching
- Conducting regular staff meetings and attending other meetings as needed.
- Managing the implementation of PCP/Annual Plan objectives and routine services
- Monitoring and maintaining program-specific information and documentation
PAY: Salaried range $43,000-48,000/year based on experience.
- Acceptable criminal history and other background checks as required
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities
- 3+ years as a licensed driver with an acceptable driving history
- At least a year of supervisory/management experience
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Paid Leave Program
- Employee Discounts
- Professional Development
Quality * Creativity * Diversity * Trust * Truth/Honesty * Respect * Empowerment
We value diversity in everything we do.
Visit www.resresources to learn more.
Residential Resources is proudly equal opportunity. It is our culture, not compliance.
Region: Westbrook, ME
This is a management position
This is a full time position