Dedication. Stability. Passion.
Work hard. Have fun. Explore outside the box. Support others in your community. Make a difference.
We are looking for engaging and energetic Relief/Per Diem Direct Support Professionals to assist individuals receiving supports both in their homes and communities. Relief/Per Diem positions are a flexible option for people looking to get into the field, or work around other school/work/family obligations.
Relief/Per Diem positions are available in our Sandown and Derry programs. Relief/Per Diem employees are required to work a minimum of one shift per month, and one holiday per year in order to maintain relief status. All required trainings are provided by Residential Resources.
The following positions are available:
- Relief/Per Diem
Rate of pay:
- $13.00/hour for all awake relief positions, $12.00/hour for all asleep relief positions
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- In order to work in certain shifts/programs, applicants must have at least 3 years experience as a licensed driver, and have an acceptable driving history.
- A clean criminal history and other background checks are required.
- Experience is a plus, but we welcome candidates who are new to this exciting and rewarding field!
Our mission is to be the best provider of skilled and caring Human Services in our markets. If you share our mission and would like to be part of a team working hard to achieve it, we would love to get to know you. Make a difference in the world, one person at a time.
Quality * Creativity * Diversity * Trust * Truth/Honesty * Respect * Empowerment
We value diversity in everything we do. EOE. www.resresources.com
Region: Manchester, NH
This is a non-management position
This is a relief/per diem position