Do you want to make a difference in someone’s life? Looking to make a career supporting adults with disabilities/acquired brain injuries? Do you have management experience?
Residential Resources, Inc. is looking for a full-time, salaried, Program Manager in Keene, NH in a group-home type program. Responsible for monitoring the clinical, philosophical, and fiscal aspects of programs supporting adults with brain injuries or developmental disabilities. Experience working with behavioral supports, and providing supervision, support, and training to direct support staff is required, preferably in a group home type of setting.
Program Managers typically work 45-65 hours/week, and will work 2 direct care shifts per week. Rotating on-call coverage and the ability to pass medication training are required. Successful applicants will have the experience listed above as well as being a licensed driver for at least 3 years, be over 21 years old and have acceptable background checks (including driving and criminal records). Enjoy the social, fun, and energizing aspects of improving someone's life. Each day is an adventure.
Our mission is to be the best provider of skilled and caring Human Services in our markets. If you share our mission and would like to be part of a team working hard to achieve it, we would love to get to know you. Make a difference in the world, one person at a time.
- We are passionate about our people and our mission.
- We work hard and have fun at work.
- We listen to and help one another.
- We embrace individuality, creativity and diversity of every kind.
Our team is:
- Multi-cultural and multi-generational.
- Career minded: 60% of our employees work with us full time.
- Professional: 40% of our employees stay 5 years or more. Nearly half of those stay 10.
- Led by people who have worked at every level of direct care.
We offer a package of attractive benefits, including:
- Health, Life, Vision and Dental
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Generous Paid Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
Quality ~ Creativity ~ Diversity ~ Trust ~ Truth/Honesty ~ Respect ~ Empowerment
We value diversity in everything we do. EOE
Region: Keene, NH
This is a management position
This is a full time position