We have an exciting opportunity to work with three gentlemen who reside in Scarborough!! We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, creative, hard-working, dedicated and can bring new & fresh ideas while building an amazing team! As the Supervisor you will be responsible for providing direct care as well as supervision for all DSP's in the program. Must be willing to work a combination of first and second shifts as well as one weekend day.
**Please note, due to the clinical needs of the program, we are seeking a Male for this position.
Summary of Duties:
- Responsible for care and supervision of individuals as outlined in the Person Centered Plan.
- Provide in home support including companionship, assistance with household tasks, meal preparation, personal care and at home activities.
- Provide opportunities for individuals to be part of the community & participate in recreational activities such as running errands, going to the movies, out to eat or visiting family and friends.
- Ensures that company policies are adhered to.
- Fosters the team building process at all levels.
- Participate in Service Planning for individuals and attend Person Centered Planning meetings.
- Assist Scheduling Manager with staff schedules to ensure adequate coverage.
- Collect and submit time cards, mileage reimbursements, ledgers, reports and required documentation.
- Facilitate staff meetings.
- Documents supervisions and address any and all concerns with DSP staff immediately.
- Maintain medications and ensure adequate supply.
- Monitor fiscal aspects of the program, including program budget, house funds and client funds.
- On-call for emergencies that arise for a week at a time, two to three times per year.
- Competitive wages and a generous benefits package which includes healthcare, dental insurance, 401(k) plan, generous paid leave program, plus a variety of employee discounts. And MORE!!
- Two years of related Supervisory/Management Experience preferred.
- CRMA/DSP certifications required.
- Must be able to communicate fluently, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to understand and perform basic accounting and budgeting.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must have an acceptable driving history & adequate auto insurance.
- Must have a clean criminal history and other background checks are required.
Visit our website: resresources.com
Our Guiding Principles:
CREATIVITY ~ TRUTH & HONESTY ~ EMPOWERMENT ~ DIVERSITY ~ QUALITY ~ RESPECT ~ TRUST ~ FUN!!
Residential Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Residential Resources, Inc.