- Residential Resources is seeking an experienced Direct Support Professional to fill a Full-Time Float position. As a float, you will be trained in multiple programs. Our Scheduling Manager will work with you to provide your schedule for a month at a time and guarantee that you are scheduled for at least 40 hours per week. Most months, the float staff have two weekends off per month. The successful candidate must have availability for ALL SHIFTS. You will receive excellent support and training and be part of a professional, collaborative, creative team where management is committed to your success.
- Program locations include Portland, South Portland, Scarborough, Saco, Old Orchard Beach, Westbrook & Buxton.
- MUST have CRMA & DSP certification & two years of experience.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have at least three years experience as a licensed driver and have an acceptable driving history.
- Must have an acceptable criminal history and other background checks are required.
WAGES & BENEFITS
- $15.00 per hour
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan
- Generous Paid Leave Program
- Variety of Employee Discounts
- And MORE!!
Visit our website: resresources.com
Creativity - Truth & Honesty - Empowerment - Diversity - Quality - Respect - Trust
Residential Resources is an equal opportunity employer.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Residential Resources, Inc.