Stokes Creative Group, Inc., a full-service marketing and public outreach firm specializing in the transportation and construction industries seeks an experienced Bilingual Communications/Public Relations Professional
Tasks include but aren't limited to:
- Working as part of the communication team to develop and implement public information and outreach efforts.
- Assisting the public outreach manager as needed (event logistics, marketing content)
- Strategic content development
- Completing updates of the website, e-blasts, and other communications
- Maintaining client/vendor relationships
- BS in communications and/or public relations
- Ability to speak and write Spanish
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency with emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat Pro
- Proficiency in PowerPoint or comparable presentation software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; AP style a plus
- Web Development (CSS, WordPress) experience a plus
- Self-motivated with a solid work ethic; desire and willingness to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, innovative, flexible, team-oriented, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize simultaneous projects
Stokes Creative Group, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are a certified WBE/DBE/SBE/WBENC company with office locations in New Jersey, New York, Florida, and Maryland. For more information about our company, please visit our website www.stokescg.com.
This is an in-person onsite position.
This is a full time position