Cordant Health Solutions is a multi-site, industry-leading laboratory that offers a consolidated approach to toxicology by providing information through blood, urine, oral fluid, and hair analysis. We combine connectivity solutions and office protocols that allow our clients to have access to the right test and right information at the right time. We have laboratories in Arizona, Colorado, Massachusetts, New York, and Washington.
We are seeking a talented male Laboratory Collection Specialist to join our Field Operations team. The selected candidate will be working in a doctor's office to collect, log, order, process, and ship urine and/or oral fluid(saliva) specimens for drug testing.
- Tasks include filing of requisitions, chain of custody forms, and associated paperwork.
- Candidate must be male.
Education and Experience:
- Candidate must hold medical degree, certification or license from accredited training program offered in community colleges, junior colleges, four-year colleges, or universities. Ideal candidates will have had prior experience working in the medical field and with patients.
- Candidates must also have resume with references for consideration, any submissions without a resume with references will be rejected.
About Cordant Health Solutions:
Working at Cordant Health Solutions means constantly being challenged to learn and grow in a fast-paced, dynamic, vibrant environment. Our team members are the key to our success and we are committed to providing an environment that not only offers a fun, positive work environment but also career building opportunities and a positive work/life balance. Cordant Health Solutions supports its employees by offering a benefits package to eligible employees that includes:
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Paid time off (PTO) / paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Company match
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Company paid long term disability
- Short term disability
Cordant Health Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled) that believes diversity leads to a stronger organization.
Department: Laboratory Collection Services (Field)
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs