Cordant Health Solutions™ is at the forefront of combating today’s opioid epidemic through its network of toxicology laboratories and pharmacies. Cordant is committed to providing cutting-edge solutions for payers, clinicians and agencies involved with addiction, criminal justice and pain management. Cordant is one of the only toxicology laboratories that includes a full-service, high-touch pharmacy that specializes in complex management and dispensing of controlled substances. As a reliable partner, Cordant provides testing protocols, treatment recommendations and considerations and digital case-management tools to help its customers become more efficient and effective. Cordant strives to change the way its clients use toxicology results and assists its clients in navigating the ever-changing industries in which they operate. Laboratories and/or pharmacies are located in Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Massachusetts, New York, and Washington.
We are looking for an enthusiastic On Call Female Laboratory Collection Specialist to join our Field Operations team in Seattle, WA. The selected candidate will be working in a clinic to collect, log, order, process, and ship urine and/or oral fluid(saliva) specimens for drug testing.
This position will be On Call, covering for vacation time and sick days for our full-time employees, with a potential for 1 regularly scheduled day every week. You will be covering for both the Seattle and Tacoma locations, which operate from 9am-6pm Monday-Friday, so flexibility in your schedule is a must.
We are specifically looking for a female candidate in this role, as you may be required to observe same-gender specimen collection when requested by the client. If you do not meet this criteria but are interested in pursing other opportunities with Cordant, please visit our Careers page at http://cordantsolutions.com/careers/ for additional opportunities.
- Collect, log, order, process, and ship urine, blood, oral, and/or hair specimens to laboratory
- Maintain organization in the collection of all specimens
- Assemble samples for shipping
- File requisitions, chain of custody forms, and associated paperwork
- Collect and scan insurance, as applicable
Education and Experience:
- HS diploma or GED is required
- Medical Assistant, Phlebotomist, or Nursing Assistant experience preferred
- Experience in a medical office or treatment clinic is preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to read names, test codes, follow basic instructions
- Must have basic computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal, organizational and customer service skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work under and meet strict deadlines individually as well as a in a team environment
- Contact with biological specimens
- Requires protective devices
- May be required to lift up to 25lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to perform observed collections if required
- Must be able to work in fast paced environments efficiently
About Cordant Health Solutions:
Working at Cordant Health Solutions means constantly being challenged to learn and grow in a fast-paced, dynamic, vibrant environment. Our team members are the key to our success and we are committed to providing an environment that not only offers a fun, positive work environment but also career building opportunities and a positive work/life balance. Cordant Health Solutions supports its employees by offering a benefits package to eligible employees that includes:
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Paid time off (PTO) / paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Company match
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Company paid long term disability
- Short term disability
Cordant Health Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled) that believes diversity leads to a stronger organization.
Department: Laboratory Collection Services (Field)
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs