Cordant Health Solutions™ is at the forefront of combating today’s opioid epidemic through its network of toxicology laboratories and pharmacies. Cordant is committed to providing cutting-edge solutions for payers, clinicians and agencies involved with addiction, criminal justice and pain management. Cordant is one of the only toxicology laboratories that includes a full-service, high-touch pharmacy that specializes in complex management and dispensing of controlled substances. As a reliable partner, Cordant provides testing protocols, treatment recommendations and considerations and digital case-management tools to help its customers become more efficient and effective. Cordant strives to change the way its clients use toxicology results and assists its clients in navigating the ever-changing industries in which they operate. Laboratories and/or pharmacies are located in Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Massachusetts, New York, and Washington.
We are seeking a talented Regional Business Development Manager to join our Sales team in the Pacific Northwest. The Manager will be responsible for overseeing a sales team in Washington and Colorado, and must have a history of excellence in sales leadership, identification of talent, development of sales professionals and accomplishing goals through others. To be effective, candidates must be able to quickly gain an understanding of Cordant’s full value proposition, and be comfortable coaching, mentoring and developing others through both in person field time and remote management. The successful candidate should be a passionate about Cordant’s mission and have a relentless drive to succeed. Results will be expected very quickly. Candidates will benefit from a competitive bae pay as well as a lucrative uncapped commission plan. Cordant also offers many advancement and development opportunities for high achieving employees.
The Regional Business Development Manager oversees the Regional Business Development Representatives, Account Mangers and Business Development Associates. They are responsible for driving organic growth through their team members. The Business Development Manager will work directly with the Sr. VP of the Business Unit to formulate and leverage strategic initiatives designed to differentiate our company and acquire new customers. Teams under the Manager’s purview will be responsible for closing integrated lab and pharmacy business to Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) clinics, addiction treatment, mental health, hospital, and pain accounts. All sales team members are responsible for meeting their individual quotas, and the Manager is dually responsible for ensuring the overall district quota is achieved.
- Manage the day to day performance of business development and account management team.
- Coach, mentor, and develop their individual representatives to meet professional goals.
- Recruit, interview, and hire qualified candidates for open positions.
- Achieve assigned sales targets.
- Work in the field (3 -5 days a week) with the sales representatives coaching and mentoring.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with large prospects and existing clients, as well as presenting and closing large or strategic prospects
- Active use of the company’s CRM and business intelligence tools
- Work with Marketing to develop proactive approaches to competitors’ new products and services.
- Ensure total compliance with all company polices and government regulations.
- Develop a full pipeline including thorough, accurate forecasting of new business volume and revenue.
- Drive growth in your team by acquiring new accounts in pain centers, MAT clinics, rehab centers, health systems, reference labs and other appropriate health care entities.
- Hold business development and account management reps accountable to performance metrics and expected behaviors. Including the appropriate use of the CRM tool.
- Promote and drive collaboration between internal and external sales reps.
- Promote and drive collaboration between Regional Business Development Reps and National Business Development Reps.
- Produce a defined strategy based on market understanding and analysis of our own internal account data. Develop plans to drive success and have regular updates to ensure the plan is on target. Analyze the success of the plan and make appropriate adjustments.
- Effectively drive company initiatives producing results.
- Conduct midyear and annual preference reviews. Implement effective performance improvement plans when necessary and terminate employees when necessary.
- Sales Managers are expected to stay up to date on current and relevant topics within healthcare that could have an impact on our industry.
- Understanding of territory specific health plan policies that may present advantages or disadvantages to Sterling Healthcare and our clients.
- Travel approximately 75%
- All other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
- 3-5 years’ sales experience in the healthcare industry
- 3+ years of Sales Management Experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Needs to be physically located in or near the territory that will be assigned, or willing to relocate
- Ability to execute on multiple priorities in a fast-paced, high pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed
- Ability to interact at all levels within the organization
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid state driver’s license
Working at Cordant Health Solutions means constantly being challenged to learn and grow in a fast-paced, dynamic, vibrant environment. Our team members are the key to our success and we are committed to providing an environment that not only offers a fun, positive work environment but also career building opportunities and a positive work/life balance. Cordant Health Solutions supports its employees by offering a benefits package to eligible employees that includes:
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Paid time off (PTO) / paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Company match
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Company paid long term disability
- Short term disability
Cordant Health Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled) that believes diversity leads to a stronger organization.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs