Cordant Health Solutions™ is at the forefront of combating today’s opioid epidemic through its network of toxicology laboratories and pharmacies. Cordant is committed to providing cutting-edge solutions for payers, clinicians and agencies involved with addiction, criminal justice and pain management. Cordant is one of the only toxicology laboratories that includes a full-service, high-touch pharmacy that specializes in complex management and dispensing of controlled substances. As a reliable partner, Cordant provides testing protocols, treatment recommendations and considerations and digital case-management tools to help its customers become more efficient and effective. Cordant strives to change the way its clients use toxicology results and assists its clients in navigating the ever-changing industries in which they operate. Laboratories and/or pharmacies are located in Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Massachusetts, New York, and Washington.
We are seeking a talented Regional Business Development Representative to join our Sales team in the Pacific Northwest. This role should be based near Seattle, WA, and will cover a large portion of the state. The candidate will be joining a successful national sales team and a very successful local team in the Pacific Northwest. This role will require a hunter mentality and strong business development skills to seek out and find new opportunities in the behavioral health market. In order to be a successful fit with the current team, the candidate must demonstrate that they are coachable, have a strong intellectual curiosity and impeccable integrity. Results will be expected very quickly. Successful representatives will benefit from a lucrative uncapped commission plan.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the promotion and growth of behavior health laboratory testing market. Targets will consist of treatment centers, addiction/recovery centers, physician offices and other healthcare entities that need behavioral health laboratory services. The RBDR will prospect mostly through B2B canvassing and following up on leads that are given to them through inside sales. They may also promote Cordant Health Solutions at trade shows and other appropriate industry groups. To meet their assigned quota, the chosen candidate will be expected to be able to message and effectively sell our entire value proposition included but not limited to urine drug testing, oral fluid testing, blood testing, hair testing and IT solutions. The RBDR is responsible for the on boarding of new clients and will remain as the main point of contact for all new clients and may also be assigned an existing book of business to maintain and grow.
- Efficient territory planning and management including pre call planning and routing.
- Prospecting new clients through a variety of methods including: cold call in person visits to physician offices, cooperation with their internal sales contact, networking with existing clients, and participating in trade shows and other networking opportunities within our industry.
- Managing the on boarding process with internal partners.
- Managing relationships with stakeholders in other functional areas.
- Maintain a productive relationship with Internal Sales resource.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of all our product offerings.
- A thorough understanding of the implementation process including account set up, IT set up, customer service support, and lab operations.
- Develop and present to management a business plan (quarterly) that takes into account territory specific factors and company initiatives that will produce new business growth.
- Operate in accordance with our corporate compliance training. Maintain a strict adherence to legal and compliance guidelines.
- Utilize the company’s CRM as required. Including logging daily sales activity and maintaining an up to date pipeline.
- Accurately forecast new business wins and accounts that may be at risk of leaving.
- Complete necessary reports as is required.
- Attend sales meetings and trainings as required.
- Meet quota expectations on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- RBDRs are expected to stay up to date on current and relevant topics within healthcare that could have an impact on our industry.
- Understanding of territory specific health plan policies that may present advantages or disadvantages to Cordant and our clients.
- Other duties that may be assigned in the future.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
- 3-5 years outside sales experience – lab sales experience a major plus
- 3-5 years’ experience in the healthcare industry
- Needs to be physically located in or near the territory that will be assigned, or willing to relocate
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to execute on multiple priorities in a fast-paced, high pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed
- Ability to interact at all levels within the organization
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
Working at Cordant Health Solutions means constantly being challenged to learn and grow in a fast-paced, dynamic, vibrant environment. Our team members are the key to our success and we are committed to providing an environment that not only offers a fun, positive work environment but also career building opportunities and a positive work/life balance. Cordant Health Solutions supports its employees by offering a benefits package to eligible employees that includes:
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Paid time off (PTO) / paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Company match
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Company paid long term disability
- Short term disability
Cordant Health Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled) that believes diversity leads to a stronger organization.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs