Cordant Health Solutions™ is at the forefront of combating today’s opioid epidemic through its network of toxicology laboratories and pharmacies. Cordant is committed to providing cutting-edge solutions for payers, clinicians and agencies involved with addiction, criminal justice and pain management. Cordant is one of the only toxicology laboratories that includes a full-service, high-touch pharmacy that specializes in complex management and dispensing of controlled substances. As a reliable partner, Cordant provides testing protocols, treatment recommendations and considerations and digital case-management tools to help its customers become more efficient and effective. Cordant strives to change the way its clients use toxicology results and assists its clients in navigating the ever-changing industries in which they operate. Laboratories and/or pharmacies are located in Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Massachusetts, New York, and Washington.
We are seeking a talented male Laboratory Collection Specialist to join our Field Operations team. The selected candidate will be working in a doctor's office to collect, log, order, process, and ship urine and/or oral fluid(saliva) specimens for drug testing.
- Tasks include filing of requisitions, chain of custody forms, and associated paperwork.
- Candidate must be male.
Education and Experience:
- Candidate must hold medical degree, certification or license from accredited training program offered in community colleges, junior colleges, four-year colleges, or universities. Ideal candidates will have had prior experience working in the medical field and with patients.
- Candidates must also have resume with references for consideration, any submissions without a resume with references will be rejected.
About Cordant Health Solutions:
Working at Cordant Health Solutions means constantly being challenged to learn and grow in a fast-paced, dynamic, vibrant environment. Our team members are the key to our success and we are committed to providing an environment that not only offers a fun, positive work environment but also career building opportunities and a positive work/life balance. Cordant Health Solutions supports its employees by offering a benefits package to eligible employees that includes:
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Paid time off (PTO) / paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Company match
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Company paid long term disability
- Short term disability
Cordant Health Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled) that believes diversity leads to a stronger organization.
Department: Laboratory Collection Services (Field)
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs