Bilingual (Eng/Fr) Full Time Flight Attendant
If you are passionate about tourism and aviation and with an inclination for safety and customer service - we are looking for you!!!
Sky Regional is a leading AC Express travel airline operator. Every year, thousands of passengers fly with us to nearly 20 destinations across Canada and the United States. As an AC Express travel partner, the Sky Regional Cabin Crew team inspires trust in travelers by giving them an experience that is safe, enjoyable and overall extraordinary. By joining the Sky Regional Cabin Crew Team, our flight attendants receive specialized training, a unique professional development framework and a complete benefits package.
Live this amazing experience and be part of the Air Canada Express family by joining our in-flight team as a flight attendant based in Toronto or Montreal.
- Ensure passengers’ comfort and safety;
- Prepare the aircraft for customer boarding, ensure general orderliness of the aircraft;
- Full preparedness to handle and onboard incidents/accidents or emergencies, including and not limited to: Fist Aid, CPR, security threats, fire incidents, flight emergencies and evacuations;
- Ensure mandatory safety procedures are followed throughout the flight;
- Liaise with the flight deck crew (pilots) to ensure efficient operation of the flight;
- Collaborate with all crews to provide exceptional service;
- Provide great customer service in a warm, friendly and professional manner;
- Assist customers with a variety of items included but not limited to: baggage stowage, seating arrangements and other items of general comfort;
- Operate and offer passenger assistance with the Inflight Entertainment system;
- Provide all passengers with a snack/meal/beverage service in an efficient, timely and friendly manner;
- Provide information and answer questions from passengers on the flight or their experience on board;
- Promote and assist the various services available on board;
- Ensure all customer feedback is received by management;
- Respect all safety procedures according to the company’s standards and Transport Canada;
- Complete and submit all necessary documentation and repots in a timely manner.
- Be at least 18 years old;
- College/University degree preferred;
- Eligible to work in Canada:
- Be able to travel freely without restrictions to the USA;
- Bilingual (French and English) essential;
- Third language an asset;
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service and problem solving.
- Safety conscious;
- Available to work a flexible schedule (24/7), including weekends and holidays;
- Available for on-call work for a minimum of 1 week each month;
- Resistance to long shift hours;
- Good stress management;
- Sense of initiative;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Ability to deal with unexpected situations;
- Passion for the public and assistance to customers;
- Sense of responsibility and resourcefulness;
- Ability to prioritize;
- Teamwork and attention to detail;
- Inspirer trust, be reliable and empathetic.
- Able to adhere to all Air Canada Express and Sky Regional grooming and uniform standards.
Conditions of Employment
- Successful completion of the 6 week full time Sky Regional Flight Attendant training program in Toronto or Montreal;
- Successfully undergo a 5 year traceable history criminal background and security check and obtain a Transport Canada Security Clearance (RAIC)
- Possess the legal right to travel with no restriction to and from Canada and the United States.
Selected candidates maybe asked to relocate to either base: Toronto or Montreal. Currently, we are hiring only for Toronto.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Sky Regional Airlines adheres to equitable hiring, employment and promotion practices. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. We strive to meet the accommodation needs of persons with disabilities. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs for accommodation known in advance during the application process.
This is a full time position