Maryville is located in Beaverton on the tree-lined, 43-acre campus of the Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon. It is highly rated, well-staffed, well-supplied, and freshly updated to provide an environment of peace and healing for those who need round-the-clock care. Maryville offers a calm, respectful, and patient-centered atmosphere founded and focused on the Sisters' life-affirming values. And for CNAs who join us in serving the Sisters' mission of providing "Service with love," Maryville now offers higher pay.
- Medical insurance (which covers chiropractic care, naturopathy, acupuncture, and even massage therapy for pain relief)
- Dental insurance, your choice of PPO and HMO programs
- Vision insurance
- A robust employee assistance program that offers free services including counseling, legal advising, financial planning, vetting of childcare and eldercare providers, home-buying assistance, and more
- Cell phone discount programs with Sprint, AT&T, and Verizon (even if you have an existing account)
- Paid time off
- A generous employer match for contributions to your retirement plan
You must either have a current OSBN Certification Card or proof that you graduated within the past two years from a certified CNA training program and proof that you are scheduled to take the OSBN certification exam. You must take and pass the exam within four months of hire.
Please submit a resume and three references, at least one from a former supervisor who is willing to discuss your past performance.
Launch a career at Maryville, and you can expect:
- Job security
- Career growth
- Extensive organization-paid training
- Portable skills
- A family-like group of caring and compassionate co-workers
- A career you can take to heart
More about Maryville
Maryville is a skilled rehabilitative and intermediate care facility in Beaverton, Oregon, established in 1963 by the Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon. For more than 50 years, it has consistently been top-rated and regionally recognized as an outstanding living environment for men and women who need ongoing, caring attention to their health and social needs. Earning a five-star ranking from the Center for Medicare Services and honored by the Oregon Patient Safety Commission for two consecutive years, Maryville currently has 181 beds, including 16 for memory care and 52 for clients seeking short-term physical rehabilitation.
Who are the patients at Maryville?
Maryville serves patients who need short-term care and rehabilitation while they recover from a medical challenge, but most of Maryville’s patients are seniors, and most will need full-time care for the rest of their lives. You can apply to join our team of compassionate and caring healthcare professionals if you are a Licensed Nurse, a Certified Nursing Assistant, a Certified Medication Aide, a Restorative Aide, or a Caregiver.
How a career at Maryville will benefit you
A career at Maryville brings you:
- Opportunities to dedicate your career to service and excellence.
- Opportunities to help patients and their families protect their dignity and quality of life as they and their loved ones grow older.
- Opportunities to be part of the pioneering effort in gerontology, a field of progressive change.
- Opportunities to take part in holistic medicine, responding to the entire person, not just specific symptoms.
- Opportunities to do something different every day.
- Opportunities to cultivate relationships, not only with the residents, but also with their family members.
- Opportunities to make a difference – the slight change you notice in a patient’s condition may be the key to an important diagnosis and treatment.
- Opportunities to share your work day with a team of committed professionals who are as dedicated as you are to the quality of Maryville’s care.
What Maryville employees say:
“I came to Maryville because the facility was so nice and inviting. I stay at Maryville because my residents and co-workers are wonderful and so special to me. It’s like a second home.”
“I have worked other places, and I feel like Maryville just has a special feeling. You can tell people are happy here.”
“I came to work here because I heard so many good things about Maryville. It has a great reputation, and now I know why.”
This is a full time position