STEMinar (project management, graphic design elements, project planning, study skills)
Valley Catholic Middle School is looking for a world history teacher with a passion for teaching middle school students in a culturally diverse educational community.
- Hold a current Oregon Teaching License with a Certification/endorsements in related fields (MAT, BFA, BA)
- Plan and implement collaborative lessons in accordance with Oregon state and Archdiocesan standards
- Have strong technical and organizational skills
- Evaluate and assess student performance and progress
- Develop and implement curriculum in: drawing, painting, sculpture, mixed media and cartooning, digital art making, graphic design, photography and film.
- Establish a positive learning environment that promotes a high level of achievement
- Manage student behavior for the purpose of providing an optimal and safe learning environment
- Enhance curriculum by developing lessons that utilize technology
- Show skill in (and openness to) creative assessments.
- Be willing to serve the school community in other capacities
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon Ministries Corporation