Medication Technician: Full-time Night Shift
Maryville Memory Care is looking for a full-time night shift Med Tech for its 16-bed residential care facility. The Med Tech will be responsible for maintaining, ordering, charting, and administering medications as instructed, monitoring resident status and reporting changes to the facility nurse, assisting in resident care, filling out incident reports for residents and employees, and assisting in other nursing duties as assigned by the facility nurse.
- Administers or assists residents to self-administer medications and treatments
- Measures vital signs & weight; and performs other health service tasks.
- Communicates with other medical staff to implement orders, reporting & documenting information
- Works closely with caregivers, Nurses, Administrator & pharmacy services.
- Previous experience as a caregiver preferred
- Prior experience with Medication Administration for a senior care community
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to pass background screening
- genuine love for seniors and a willingness to learn.
Schedule: The ideal candidate must be willing to work flexible shifts and every-other weekend; full-time at least 30 hours per week, 5 days per week
Pay: based on experience, employee benefits include medical insurance (that covers chiropractic, acupuncture, naturopathy, and massage therapy), dental insurance, paid sick leave and vacation time, a retirement plan with a generous employer match, cell phone discounts, and an employee assistance program.
Launch a career at Maryville, and you can expect:
- Job security and career growth.
- Opportunities to dedicate your career to service and excellence, and to help residents and their families protect their dignity and quality of life as they and their loved ones grow older.
- Opportunities to share your workday with a team of committed professionals who are as dedicated as you are to the quality of Maryville’s care.
This is a non-management position
Visit Careers at Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon Ministries Corporation