Supervision of installation, alterations, additions and / or repairs of electrical systems, conductors and associated materials and equipment.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- All duties of lower E ratings
- Work under direct supervision of Superintendent and/or Field Operations Manager.
- Directs work of Helpers, Electricians, Leadman and Area Foreman assigned to their job.
- Lay out and plan work, in advance, in accordance with job schedules, plans and specs.
- Create / complete short term interval (look ahead) schedules and pre-task plans
- Maintain company required files, forms and documents.
- Track and submit daily time sheets for projects
- Attend job meetings, coordinate with other trades and owner representatives.
- Evaluate abilities and work ethic of subordinates
Experience / Prerequisites
- 7 or more years of previous electrical experience (commercial / industrial)
- Ability to read and write (English) to effectively communicate
- Local Journeyman Card or NEC State License (recommended, not required)
- Valid Drivers License from state of residence
- Transportation to/from job sites
- Hand Tools (as described in hire packet)
- Use of electric / battery operated hand tools
- Use of manual tools (conduit benders, knockout cutters etc...)
- Use of company vehicles
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints (all trades) and specifications.
Extensive knowledge of current National Electrical Code
This is a full time position