Electrical Service Technician - Greensboro, NC
Starr Electric Company specializes in residential, commercial and industrial construction; our success spans over nearly a century throughout the southeast. Our company has grown through the years to become one of the largest and our intent is to be the best. Our enduring success is based on a commitment to quality and safety that our employees bring to the job-site every day. Craftsmanship, expertise, integrity and customer service are central to our core values and have been since our beginning in 1928. We deliver those core values through every aspect of the construction process. Our clients depend on us for jobs large and small and their repeat business are testimonials to the trust that we have developed.
Applicant should have experience in troubleshooting and repairing residential, commercial and light industrial Electrical Systems.
Candidates must possess the ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative in servicing customers, great communication skills and maintaining positive customer relations. This is a full time position with an immediate opening.
Thank you for your interest... We look forward to hearing from you!
- 7+ years Electrical Service Tech
- Have own tools ( Including battery drill / impact, conduit benders, hand tools, etc. )
- Must possess appropriate state driver’s license if driving company vehicle with a good MVR ( Motor Vehicle Report )
- Pass all criminal record and drug testing requirements of the job
- High School education, High School graduate, or GED or Vocational Background preferred
- Complete on-the-job training, as required
- Must have the ability to read and write (English) to effectively communicate
- Organizational Skills
- Prompt and consistent attendance
Starr Electric is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to working towards and maintaining a diverse workforce by providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, genetic information, or any other protected group status defined by law.
Department: Electrical-Service Technician
This is a full time position