Supervision of installation, alterations, additions and / or repairs of electrical systems, conductors and associated materials and equipment.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- All duties of lower E ratings
- Work under direct supervision of Superintendent and/or Field Operations Manager.
- Directs work of Helpers, Electricians, Leadman and Area Foreman assigned to their job.
- Lay out and plan work, in advance, in accordance with job schedules, plans and specs.
- Create / complete short term interval (look ahead) schedules and pre-task plans
- Maintain company required files, forms and documents.
- Track and submit daily time sheets for projects
- Attend job meetings, coordinate with other trades and owner representatives.
- Evaluate abilities and work ethic of subordinates
Experience / Prerequisites
- 7 or more years of previous electrical experience (commercial / industrial)
- Ability to read and write (English) to effectively communicate
- Local Journeyman Card or NEC State License (recommended, not required)
- Valid Drivers License from state of residence
- Transportation to/from job sites
- Hand Tools (as described in hire packet)
- Use of electric / battery operated hand tools
- Use of manual tools (conduit benders, knockout cutters etc...)
- Use of company vehicles
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints (all trades) and specifications.
Extensive knowledge of current National Electrical Code
Starr Electric is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to working towards and maintaining a diverse workforce by providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, genetic information, or any other protected group status defined by law.
This is a full time position