Start an exciting and rewarding career today by joining Starr Electric Company's Electrical Apprenticeship Program! Advance from entry level Helper to highly trained Journeyman Electrician, while earning Top Pay!
Assist electricians in the installation, repair, replacement and maintenance of electrical systems, appliances and equipment. by performing tasks under the direct supervision of an electrician, Foreman, Leadman or Superintendent.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Material handling
- Tool maintenance and upkeep
- Wire pulling
- Conduit installation
- Hand digging and trenching
- Transportation to/from job sites
- Hand Tools (as described in hire packet)
- Able to positively identify colors of wires.
- Practices and comprehends safe work procedures per company policy.
Experience / Prerequisites
- 0-2 years of previous electrical experience
Starr Electric is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to working towards and maintaining a diverse workforce by providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, genetic information, or any other protected group status defined by law.
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Starr Electric Company, Inc.