The candidate will perform Linux Admin and Application installation/config/setup duties in a prototype development and evaluation lab on customer site. The candidate must be a self-starter and be able to work with a team as well as independently and learn new HW and SW technologies quickly.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: The candidate must have:
- Eight (8) to eighteen (18) years of general experience as a systems analyst.
- Five (5) years of experience in systems analysis, engineering design, and communications applications on complex information systems, database management, the use of programming languages that support systems, and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
- Candidate must be competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications system analysis and programming activities.
- Candidate must meet all qualifications associated with Sections C3,T1. And C3.T2. of DoD Directive 8570.01-M entitled “Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program.”
- Experience leading a small team, providing technical direction and delegating complex engineering tasks.
- Security+ CE or equivalent security certification
- Experience administering and troubleshooting UNIX/LINUX production systems
- Proven experience in RedHat Linux, CentOS or SELinux System Administration
- 2-3 years of VM and storage (nfs) experience
- Experience with CM tools such as Ansible and Puppet
- Experience with container platforms, preferably Docker
- Must be able to support software/system testing efforts
- Proven experience installing and configuring applications
- Bash, python or similar scripting skills
- General networking concepts
- Very strong troubleshooting skills
- Prototype development experience
- Technical evaluation and demo experience
- Task delegation experience
- Ability to create technical presentations and brief upper management
- Customer engagement skills
- Apache tomcat
- Palo Alto firewalls and rule sets
- Docker Containers
- Jupyter Notebooks and GPU technologies
- Experience working with nVIDIA Docker and GPU-compute applications
- Familiarity with STE/STN
- Familiarity with LDAP and how to integrate to it
- Jira or similar ticket tracking system
- PSC and MRM
- Programming experience
- Experience with enhanced visualization and graphing tools
- Experience with Elastic Search and Kibana
- Windows System administration and activity directory
- Data center management experience
- Nagios or similar monitoring tools
- Experience installing/configuring database mgmt tools (mongo, SQL, postGres, etc)
SealingTech offers competitive compensation packages, health, dental, and vision insurance, retirement contributions, tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules and generous vacation policies. Perks include monthly catered meals, a stocked kitchen, and company retreats and gatherings. We're looking for a new member to join our team, take on challenges, and be willing to grow with us.
Sealing Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
As a federal contractor, we provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the Human Resources Department by email at hr @ sealingtech.org or by mail at 7134 Columbia Gateway Drive, Suite 160, Columbia, MD 21046. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made by the Human Resources Manager and will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Team: PMO Team
This is a full time position
Closing Date: 8/1/2019
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with FS Poly
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs