Working in a variety of environments, the successful candidate will use leading edge technologies to develop analytics pulling data from multiple cyber sources, as well as classic SIGINT. These analytics will be used in standard presentation systems throughout the enterprise to support missions throughout the world covering a variety of subjects. You will be developing prototypes answering new questions as well as providing better answers to existing questions. There are also opportunities to evaluate and work with new leading edge platforms, frameworks and technologies, all while working directly with the customer in a highly collaborative, integrated environment. This position is perfect for someone who likes to work in an environment that uses leading technologies in a fast paced environment.
What you will like about this position…
- Developing answers to questions via Java Map/Reduce, making them available via the corporate tool suites
- Opportunities to research and work with multiple platforms for development
- Working in a cohesive, small team environment
At least 5 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 3 years of high level software languages such as Java, C, C++ and Linux experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in cloud technologies such as Hadoop, Pig, Hive, MapReduce, etc.
- Experience with 1) Serialization such as JSON and/or BSON, 2) developing restful services, and 3) using source code management tools
Experience with Java/Pig MapReduce is required
- Knowledge of XKS
- Knowledge of IP Protocols, Network topologies, databases desired
- Experience with customer GHOSTMACHINE analytic development
- Experience with Maven and Git
- Work in a team environment
SealingTech offers competitive compensation packages, health, dental, and vision insurance, retirement contributions, tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules and generous vacation policies. Perks include monthly catered meals, a stocked kitchen, and company retreats and gatherings. We're looking for a new member to join our team, take on challenges, and be willing to grow with us.
Sealing Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
As a federal contractor, we provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the Human Resources Department by email at hr @ sealingtech.org or by mail at 7134 Columbia Gateway Drive, Suite 160, Columbia, MD 21046. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made by the Human Resources Manager and will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Team: PMO Team
This is a full time position
Closing Date: 8/1/2019
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with FS Poly
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs